viernes, enero 25, 2008

 

DARK SCENE OF THE WEEK


Por Carlos Cubero






¡

Comments:
1/¿dos no pelean cuando uno no quiere?
 
Carlos ahí estás tu y tu pareja en la luna y las estrellas? que ye refieres que estás en las nubes?



CARLA
 
Do you have a ladder that bring me to a bright night full of stars? I've been waiting too many dark nights...

*Emimarilyn*
 
Emi, preciosa tu reflexión...
quien no necesita evadirse un tiempo en las estrellas. Yo sigo creyendo que hay una para cada uno de nuestros sueños y brilla más fuerte cuando estamos a punto de alcanzarlo.

un beso muy grande mi niña,
 
No need to wait any longer. That ladder belongs to my family.
 
I walked up the ladder but I couldn't arrive to the Sun... Someone pushed me to the void... What can I do now??

EMIMARILYN
 
do not give a shit: there is plenty stars in the universe. enjoy your freedom and be patient and clever.
 
Publicar un comentario



<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 Spain License. This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Google